Giddh is an innovative tool designed for undertaking accounting, invoicing and related activities. The tool allows users to add and manage accounts and share the status with relevant stakeholders via e-mail or a secure link which would be live for 24 hours. A user can create, import/export ledgers from any existing software, create invoices and mark update the respective payment status etc.
Key Features of Giddh
keyboard_arrow_right Multi User login & Roll based access
keyboard_arrow_right Online Banking Integration
keyboard_arrow_right Production Management
keyboard_arrow_right Recurring invoice
keyboard_arrow_right Banking Integration
keyboard_arrow_right Financial Management
keyboard_arrow_right Multi Location
keyboard_arrow_right Multiple Company
keyboard_arrow_right Online document storage (back-up)
keyboard_arrow_right Product Database
keyboard_arrow_right Quotation & Estimates
Who uses Giddh
Other Top Softwares…
- Accounts: Allows user to add and manage accounts by adding related information, share them with stakeholders, merge two accounts, move them from one group to another and a lot more easily
- Groups: A multi-level hierarchy allows users to arrange groups more efficiently. Move one group to another and share them with any person associated with it, be it sales manager or the CEO.
- Ledger: A user can create, export and import ledgers to and from other software seamlessly. Individual account ledgers can be shared with respective client(s) via e-mails/SMSs’ which helps them access information on a real time basis.
- Entries: With Giddh users can make direct ledger entries, just like giving and receiving. When users make a single ledger entry, Giddh makes the double entry automatically. It helps users make single entries with multiple transactions, add tax transactions automatically and schedule recurring entries.
- Invoice: Helps generate invoices directly from entries and mail them to concerned persons. Mark Invoices as paid, partially paid or unpaid. Your customers can pay by clicking a button directly from the Invoice.
- Extras: A user can send information to multiple stakeholders by sending bulk mails and SMS directly from Giddh. Multi user access allows more than one person to work on the same task from different locations. Hierarchy and role based accessibility allows them to ensure who sees what when company, groups or accounts are shared with them.
- Analysis: All essential business reports are available automatically with options to generate more custom detailed reports. View these reports online as graphs or export them as excel sheets.
User Reviews (3) Ask a question
Nice accounting software, I strongly recommend this software as it simplifies all accounting related work in a very effective way.
Really like the software mainly the GST feature, filing GST return is very easy with Giddh. This accounting software helped me a lot in managing overall accounting related work of my company. Customer support is excellent.
Giddh is very easy and user-friendly accounting software. I have a small business of furniture and I am using this accounting software since last 1 year and I am absolutely happy with this product, As per my experience, this accounting software is best for all type of businesses especially for small business.
My Father is an Accountant have always worked on Tally, but when I showed him the software interface and functionalities provided by the Software he did not only appreciate it but also decided to use it as soon as possible. Everything is available on few clicks. Invoice email delivery facility is just like an icing on the cake. Thanks to this new generation software for reducing efforts without compromising the results.
FAQs of Giddh
Q. What are the main features of Giddh?
The key features of Giddh are as follows:
label Multi User login & Roll based access
label Online Banking Integration
label Production Management
label Recurring invoice
Q. How much do the Giddh cost?
The Giddh has 1 plan - Regular (Company/Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of Giddh?
Giddh has the following typical customers: Personal, Startups, SMEs.
Q. Which mobile platform does Giddh support?
Note : We are updating soon
Q. Which operating system does Giddh support?
Giddh support the following operation system : Windows
Q. What payment method does Giddh support?
Giddh support the following payment methods : SAAS.
Q. What is the deployment type?
Giddh has deployment type : Web Base.