POCO Customer Relationship Management Software focuses on dealing with the people who are the profit and revenue boosters of the enterprise. It enables the organization to manage their clients with great deal of efficiency.
Pricing of POCO CRM
Click here to get detailed pricing as per your requirements.
|Leads & Opportunities management|
|Accounts & Contacts management|
|360 Degree Customer view|
|Sales Dashboard and Reports|
|POCO Basic +|
|Third Party Integrations|
Key Features of POCO CRM
Who uses POCO CRM
This module registers the complete details of all the contacts and enquiries that are incorporated in the system. It provides single bird's eye view of your target audience details. All the inquiries are listed and are tracked till they are transpired to actual sales. This gives gist of all the activities that has played effective role to materialize the inquiries into sales. Know CRM also aids in tracking the lost leads and opportunities along with tracing on the reasons for their non-conversions. This enables the organization to look out for the loopholes that were responsible for lost opportunities and aid the management in planning accurate action plan for rectifying the malware and chaos in the whole process.
Key benefits of POCO CRM:
- Better Functioning: The primary purpose of CRM software is to streamline all major areas of customer interactions. This can include managing contacts, setting appointments, monitoring a marketing campaign, handling customer service, and numerous other tasks. KnowIT CRM makes use of a dashboard, analytics and reporting tools to provide business owners with an all-encompassing vantage point of operations. By spotting patterns and identifying trends, this puts you more in control of customer engagement so your business can run more efficiently.
- Task management: Meeting deadlines is very important in today’s business world. By inputting information like scheduled appointments and important tasks, it takes the guesswork out of project completion. KnowIT CRM also allows this data to be synced with a calendar to keep you informed of upcoming tasks and deadlines. For instance, if you have sales call scheduled with a valuable lead, KnowIT CRM would send you an email in advance so you remember to make the call. This way you can juggle all of your tasks while ensuring that each customer gets the attention they need and nothing is forgotten.
- Salesforce management: If you have assembled a team of sales reps, it’s important to keep tabs on their progress and know just how effective they are at nurturing leads and closing sales. KnowIT CRM provides a firsthand look into each team member’s sales statistics, including information like average lead contact time, task completion time and conversion rate. This way you can reward the top performers and coach individuals who need some extra help. Over time, your sales department should operate like a well-oiled machine where sales are maximized.
- Increased Organization: When dealing with hundreds or even thousands of customers, it’s easy to become disorganized and overwhelmed. Fortunately, KnowIT CRM makes it simple and intuitive to keep customer information organized and retrievable. By maintaining a contact list, it gives you quick access to a wealth of information like customer email, telephone, buying history etc. Performing a search will provide an overview of this information so you can extract what you need without the hassle of searching through paper folders or using other outdated techniques.
- More Selling Opportunities: As information on customers accumulates, it’s common for more opportunities to present themselves. For example, keeping track of a particular customer’s buying patterns would make it clear what they are most interested in.When launching a new product that’s similar, you could make it a point to contact that customer and let them know. Consequently, this makes it possible to increase sales without having to constantly advertise to new customers. By capitalizing on an existing customer base, you can get more repeat sales while keeping customers happy.
- Access from Everywhere: In the modern business world, mobile devices like smartphones and tablets have become the norm for many businesses. KnowIT CRM makes it possible to complete tasks and stay up to date on projects regardless of location. This helps all team members boost their productivity and get things done on the road.
User Reviews (5) Ask a question
KnowIT has a great customer service. It presents you with answers on pricing and availability at any point of time. All thanks to this software, we have been able to run our business successfully for many years. Development and upgrade opportunities are something to make great profit out of this software. It provides many options, many possibilities and loads of assistance. Happy with its performance.
It completely understands overall business needs of our organization. It is a good and complex product. Able to integrate with almost all the departments like enterprise, accounting, inventory, distribution etc. Very flexible and good reporting features. It can be adjusted to every need and it comes at a good price.
KnowIT CRM helps organizations to manage their clients with great efficiency. KnowIT CRM has aided organizations in making vital decisions. Its ability to provide single comprehensive view for the target market is commendable. It aids in effective process of sales. Will definitely continue using it as it has brought in a lot of efficient workflow in practice for us.
We have been using knowitCRM for some time now. The usability of the product is amazing. All CRM do the same thing - Of task management. However, it is the usability and very small functionality that determines how good it is. This CRM scores on usability. I will recommend it any day to my friends.
I have used KnowIT CRM for 2 years, and seen their evolution as they have listened to what actually their customers needs apart of this it's very easy to set up and use but sophisticated enough for medium business needs. Good for our teams, works well with chat and the products and different incoming email addresses work well. After using KnowIT CRM our revenue boost 30%. KnowIT CRM amazing features like Lead Management, CRM & Sales Dashboards, Contact Manager, Sales Tracking, SFA etc. I highly recommended for small and medium type of business.
FAQs of POCO CRM
Q. What are the main features of POCO CRM?
The key features of POCO CRM are as follows:
label Case Management
label CRM & Sales Dashboards
label Customer Support
label Inventory Management
label Lead Generation
label Supplier and Purchase Order Management
label Solution Management
label Sales Tracking
label Mobile App
label Sales Force Automation
label Field Sales Management
label Import & Export Data
label Inquiry Management
label Sales Dashboards & Reports
Q. How much do the POCO CRM cost?
The POCO CRM has 2 plans - POCO Basic INRUSD 8 (User/Month),POCO Plus INRUSD 11 (User/Month).
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of POCO CRM?
POCO CRM has the following typical customers: Personal, Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does POCO CRM support?
POCO CRM supports the following devices: Android
Q. Which operating system does POCO CRM support?
POCO CRM support the following operation system : Web App
Q. What payment method does POCO CRM support?
POCO CRMsupport the following payment methods : Onetime, Saas.
Q. What is the deployment type?
POCO CRM has deployment type : Web Base.